Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Top 5 Awesome Things....!

Hi,guys... I just wrote my free title blog just now.... Then, i wanted to take a look at tech com web to see if there is a new topic and there it is... So, i figured that while i had nothing to do right this moment, I'd better write about the topic that is given now.... (nothing to do right now, i'm bored to death)

My top 5 awesome things.... I think that this topic is much more easier that the other one... Well than, shall we get started.... My first awesome thing is my watch... I'm not very interested in watch but SOMEONE SPECIAL gave it to me for my birthday and also our 4th anniversary..... After that, i started wearing watch especially to classes... I cherish that watch so much....

My second awesome thing is my identity card.... Wondering why my i.c is one of my awesome thing.... Wait for a while because i'll show you why... We made our i.c when we are 12 years old if i'm not mistaken.... If my memory is accurate, right until now, i had never went and made another i.c... That is the one and only i.c that i had for the rest of my life so far.....

(so much different)

The third awesome thing.... Let me think about it for minute.... Hmmmm...... I had found my third awesome thing... That thing is a tissue.... I kept that tissue for so long now..... I had that tissue when i was form 5..... I went to Kelantan to visit my cousin that is getting married there.... I went there by an aircraft.... That is my first time taking an aircraft to somewhere far from my home.... All this time, me and my family travel by car... Because that is my first experience, I intentionally took a tissue that is handed in the aircraft and i kept it in my wallet till now..... 

For my forth awesome thing..... i always watch these movies over and over again... It really is the truth.... The movie is Harry Potter.... I watch all of the episode until the latest, 'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows' part 1..... When i'm in form 5, i read the last book of Harry Potter... Although i watch these movies over and over again, i'll always find it interesting and intriguing..... 

The last book of Harry Potter

Last but not least, my fifth awesome things..... Let's see..... My last awesome thing is my lovely hat.... I got it from a friend of mine... He says that the hat is a token of appreciation of our friendship.... I kept it for a long time till now... The cap can still be use.... I wear it everyday when i'm going out..... I'll keep the cap as long as i can so that i could remember my long lasting friendship.....


These are my 5 awesome things and the best part is that they are always with me all the time.... :P




No comments:

Post a Comment