Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Defense of the Ancient...!

Hello,guys....

Defense of the ancient or the short name is called DotA... A game actually..... A very nice game..... I started playing this game when i'm in form 5.... I still remembered about it..... I was taking my SPM at that time but that doesn't stop me from playing.... My mother said to me that when we are near an examination, don't study so hard that time.... Afraid that we will be blank in the examination because we didn't have enough rest.... When a paper is over, me and my friends will go to the cyber cafe and played Dota there.... We spend so much time there until we didn't realize that it is night fall already.... So addicted to that game.. Until now, i'm still playing that game with my friends.... Not just friends, i can also play that game with all around that world through internet connections.... The graphic for this game is not so nice and beautiful but the game play is fascinating....

p/s: Do not play this game unless you wanted to play this game so badly and when you do, do not stop playing because once you stop playing, you will find it hard to play it once more...

My favourite hero.....Phantom assassin, Mortred.....


New load screens for DotA.....

No comments:

Post a Comment