Monday, February 14, 2011

Birth Order Trait..!!

Hello,guys....

Actually, i'm not so into this birth order trait thing. But, i think i knew something about it... I think so. For me, i'm the youngest child in my family. Being the youngest is not easy really. No, no....Wait a second. Not just the youngest, but in all birth order in a family actually. Being the youngest, eh.... There are saying that youngest child in a family always gets away with anything... Gets away with anything...? You've got to be kidding me... I don't think so... In my 'experience', i didn't get away with anything. Maybe sometimes but the percentage for me not getting away is much more higher than getting away.... :) Sometimes, when i think about it, it's quite funny.... But all water under the bridge now.... I also heard that the youngest child is not so independent.... Hmm.... Maybe there are truth in that statement... I think i'm not so independent really... It's not that i'm not so independent, but in my opinion, it's better if there are someone there to lead us.... 'The youngest child often not been taken seriously'...STRONGLY AGREE... Haha....! Why indeed...? I don't have a clue also but in my world as the youngest child, i'm not always in attention.... I'm not saying that i always want attentions, but the attentions that is given to me is not so.... What we call it...? It's far from enough maybe...? Maybe.... Although with these talks and rumors, i'm still happy with my life....

lalala~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment