Thursday, January 27, 2011

Vanilla Coke..!!

my favorite drink actually... my friends always nag to be for being always drinking vanilla coke.... but, it taste really nice.... i love the taste... they kept telling me to drink it lesser everyday... it is not good for my health... i might ended with diabetes... for what i know, when we had diabetes, heart attack and high blood pressure could also come along... i'm a bit scared about that though...


sometimes, i wondered if i would end up with those diseases... oh my... i hope so not... but, back at home, i barely look at these types of water.. i would only drink plain water.... but in the refrigerator only... not a good habit also... bet drink plain water that is warm... good for the health...

1 comment:

  1. i very like vanilla coke too...we have same favorite drink..you're like my clon...hehe

    ReplyDelete