Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Educational Aspiration for 2011..!!

when new year arrived,everybody ask "what is your new determination for this year"...i sort of blurred for a while...well...hmm...how to say this...i'm not a good thinker actually..maybe because i'm the lazy type of guy....but sometimes,i sort of think of it...in my opinion,there are various types of determination...for me,i'm still a student learning in university....so,the determination will be more specific to my studies...i'm such a lazy person...always need to have a guidance to guide me in my studies...so not an independent person...i had to relied on people always...when i think about it,it seems inappropriate to have that kind of person anymore...i'm getting older...so,it is wise if i change from now before it is too late...so for me,the first thing that i had to do for myself is waking up really early so that i will not be late for class and skipping classes....second,always do the assignment given...do not ever do it last minutes or also do it only when the lecturer ask to...must have a motivation in myself so that i can do the works given on time...don't be shy to ask if i don't know about something...i'm not a very talkative person...not to say that is real but i will be a talkative person at the very wrong time...in class,i will be so quiet but when i am with my friends,it's like the world can really hear me..hehe~~owh.gosh...but anyway,be loud helps me feel better actually...but at the right time of course....
so for this year,i had set my determination....i have to be an independent person..do not rely everything on others...try to do the assignment giver on my own...do not cheat because i will be cheating myself in the end....so,step up and be someone that i really want to be...wait a second...what is it that i want to be..?oo,i have figured it out already...i want to be successful in everything i do....not everything,but things that is good to do....HAHA..!!

2 comments:

  1. You're stronger that what you think, more independent that what you perceive yourself to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. may GOD bless you~ waking up early is the hardest part..haha!!

    ReplyDelete