Wednesday, January 19, 2011

There are first time for everything..!!

Hello,everyone...this is my first time writing blog...not writing actually...rather typing...for the first time in my life,i'm going to say a bit about my life here....life..?maybe...hmm...about 'Grey Sky Morning',it was actually a band from underground...i try to find something to put at my blog title but i had no idea what i should type...so i came out with this...i asked my friends for their opinions but their idea are a bit funny....not a bit, a lot...in my thinking,when we heard the phrase 'Grey Sky Morning',the feeling sad or unhappy will come across our thoughts...but for me,that doesn't mean that we are a failure or what so ever...although we start our day in not a great way,but we are the one to chose how we want to start the day..maybe waking up late and late to class is not a great day to start but we can brighten our day...there are something that is around us everyday we wake up...i think everyone had noticed about it...they are call 'FRIENDS'...for me,they are the ones that is always with us all this time..there would be arguments,but that doesn't mean that we will lose them...face the fact that our world goes around mostly with our friends...they are the ones that is there whether we are happy or sad...they are the ones that we relied on when we are far apart from our family...people always says that 'i had a big happy family'...i didn't had that 'Big Happy Family',but for me,my friends are also apart of my family....they knew my as we are siblings,helped me when i'm in touble and we always laugh together...that is how i think...HAHA..!!i've got to be kidding myself....WHY?maybe because typing all this...but nevermind...maybe because that is what i think about...i shouldn.t be shame about how i felt because we are granted with a heart.... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment