Thursday, January 27, 2011

If I Could Rule The World.....

if i could rule the world, i would.....hmm....i am wondering what should i do.... aha...! i know it now...i would do nothing...well, maybe that is quite a foolish reason.... who would not want to rule the world... it's like an amazing thing to do... but for me, that is not quite the thing that i want to do.... why indeed...? well, these are my reasons... firstly, i'm not the leader type of guy.... in Islam, guys should be the leader for the women.... absolutely true.... but, being a leader for family and being a leader for the world is such a big difference....  maybe i can achieve in being a leader for family, but not for the world... i must be the role model for everyone... not an easy task if you ask me... we are just human beings... we make mistakes.... not that we can run away from it... that's the fact... but,that is not the reason why i don't want to rule the world... the thing is that, when i make a mistake, i never learn from it... but, i would advice people around me when they do the same mistakes that i did... maybe that is such a bad idea... for me, i don't want the people surrounds me do the same mistakes like i did... i wouldn't one those people to be like me, to create a person that is exactly like me... sometimes, i prefer to stay away from people than being close.... at least, that is a way that i could do so that they wouldn't get into my influence.... i happen to think about something a while back ago.... when we are driving a car, we can't be cautious, too cautious or not cautious at all... even we are too cautious when on the road, we could also get into an accident....    from here, i learn something.... even though we are aware with our surroundings, that doesn't mean that we could avoid ourselves from bad thing that could ever happen to us..... it's true that if we didn't want something bad to happen to us, we should pray... but, that doesn't mean we could run away... but, this teach us something else.... this teach us to be always ready for what will happen next.... we can't run away from our fates, but we could change it with our own efforts.... so, for me, before i could rule the world, i must be able to rule within myself first.... but, hearing people say that i rule the world sounds cool....

No comments:

Post a Comment